Monday, October 26, 2009

Yesterday no internet, today with no internet!

It was Friday when my internet access was acting up. I have found it strange because I recently have finish downloading the 90-days trial version of Windows 7 for IT Professionals. After the download of about 2.4 GB of hard drive space, the internet access that I have is a Bellsouth AT&T fast access internet which goes about 700 kbps, so it is very cheap in my opinion. Saturday I was at church I did not need the internet for that day because of church activities and on Sunday I had an appointment to hang out with a friend of mine so I have not been able to throughly diagnose that well the problem. However I must confess that I did give it a try on Sunday morning in the software level of trouble shooting the network problem.

I later call Bellsouth technical support and we went through the basic procedures to diagnose the internet access and we were unable to put the internet to work properly. After all that trouble I decided to make an appointment for a technical support personal would come a take a look into the DSL connection I have at home. For the moment I have been using a wireless internet connection in my neighborhood to post this blog for today. Later on I will continue posting other blogs about some technical aspect or reading that I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment