Thursday, October 22, 2009

Introduction to Blog!

First Blog!

Thank you for coming. This blog was created to document some thoughts about programming and maybe about other things that I have in mind however you can check out my myspace web page for further information about other stuff that I like.

Link: http://www.myspace.com/leaftyjulio

Journal, Column, .plan

Author : Julio A. Cruz

Volume 1, Issue 1, Part 1


Introduction:


The purpose of this writing was in the hopes to document my effort into writing applications for various platforms and APIs. Not to long ago, about a month ago I started writing an iPhone and iPod touch application which its main focus and functionality was a simple digital textbook of the famous book called "Dante's The Inferno" Poem for digital distribution into the Apple Store. After the long hours of inputting the text into a text editor and conducting research to program different functionalities of the application I finally finish it.


However, while in the publishing process the programming interface configurations of the IDE of Mac OS X which is Xcode; the configuration settings were change inappropriately (by yours truly) which prevented the application of "Dante's The Inferno" from running in the iPod Touch Simulator and my iPod Touch. Technically I do not know about you, but I hate when this happens after long hours of programming and conducting research, your whole effort has gone down the drain so easily without documenting (that is my fault of not documenting my own programs) the application. Therefore the purpose of this column is to document my future and current applications for both the Mac and PC.


By documenting my programs and sharing my research with you, the reader, it will give me an opportunity to have a record keeping of my previous and current research and development of my applications plus received feedback from you, the reader, on the information found within these pages. However this does not mean by all means the information presented in front of you, the reader, is correct and unbiased. In the contrary even it is possible the information presented might have miss-spell vocabulary and not so good use of the english language, in other words, bad english grammar.


Julio A. Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment