Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Laptop audio device working, wireless still sucks

A few days ago after I had finished downloading and installing Windows 7 Enterprise Version for IT Professional I had two problems still remainning to be solve with my Laptop with the Audio Device and Wireless Device. Today I went to the Sony web site and found the drivers for my laptop for Windows Vista Home Basic Edition. Technically I just went ahead and downloaded those drivers to my laptop, however, the Audio Driver works great, but the Wireless does not yet work properly because it simply connects my wireless network but does not receive internet for the moment. First thing to do is always to check the web site of the manufactore of the equipment and download the lastest drivers, in this case Windows Vista drivers work well with Windows 7. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment